• Immediate localization of an optical fiber break, cut or failure
• Based on Industry standards, SFP/SFP+ data transceivers are deployed in all Switch, Router, Media Converter equipment and more.
• SFP/SFP+ transceivers are industry standard configurations of fiber optic digital data transport devices
• Direct functional replacement with the additional capability to instantly detect, locate (within few meters) an optical fiber break or failure
• Report optical fiber faults network operations center - utilizing almost any host switch
BENEFITS (in addition to the standard data transport capabilities)
• Made in the USA
• Dramatically reduces the Detection Time (length of time to find the break) anywhere from 2 hours to 2 weeks
• Reduce the Mean-Time-to-Recovery (MTTR) from an optical fiber fault.
• Significant cost savings for the Communications Service Provider (CSP),
• Reduced OpEX due to instant location capabilities
• Improved service levels, delivering a real competitive advantage