- Using existing fibers in building
- Electrical isolation from lightning strikes
- Long distances.
Daisy chain configurations
- Extending the range to tens of kilometers
- Option to bypass or cover intrinsicallysafe areas
- Applications include subway, underground mine and other long tunnels.
- Distributing the single point GNSS signal e.g. to timing instrumentation in campus or factory area.
RF over Fiber Components and Systems
- Satellite Communication (commercial and military)
- GPS signal distribution
- DAS (Distributed Antenna System)
- Wi-Fi and Cellular transport
- Remote Base Station connection