ROGER GNSS repeater operates by receiving GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BEIDOU satellite signals with an antenna located outside the building and re-radiating the signals to the indoor area or covered space.
Use of re-radiated signals indoors means that GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BEIDOU receiver is tracking the current status and signal from the satellites. When a GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BEIDOU receiver is moved from covered area to outdoors and vice versa, the receiver is instantly tracking the location instead of time consuming acquisition.
• Easy to chain when using multiple repeaters
• Simple cabling - quick installation
• Automatic gain limitation
• Oscillation prevention with indicator
• Maximal coverage for CE approved repeater
• Instant GPS L1/L2/GLONASS G1/GALILEO E1/BEIDOU B1 fix when moving indoors and outdoors
• Full product family with repeaters, amplifiers and splitters
• All signals in one box