ROGER GALILEO/GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU repeater operates by receiving satellite signals with an antenna located outside the building and re-radiating the signals to the indoor area or covered space.
Use of re-radiated signals indoors means that GALILEO/GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU receiver is tracking the current status and signal from the satellites. When a GALILEO/GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU receiver is moved from covered area to outdoors and vice versa, the receiver is instantly tracking the location instead of time consuming acquisition.
• Automatic gain limitation
• Oscillation prevention with indicator
• Maximal coverage for CE approved repeater
• Sustaining GPS L1/GLONASS G1/GALILEO E1/ BEIDOU B1 fix when moving from indoors to outdoors
• Full product family with repeaters, amplifiers and splitters