ROGER GPS repeater operates by receiving GPS satellite signals with an antenna located outside the building and re-radiating the signals to the indoor area or covered space.
Use of re-radiated signals means that GPS receiver is tracking the current GPS status meaning that when a GPS receiver is moved from covered area to outdoors, the receiver is instantly tracking the location instead of time consuming acquisition of GPS data.
• Automatic gain limitation
• Oscillation prevention with indicator
• Maximal coverage for CE approved repeater
• Instant GPS fix when moving outdoors
• Full product family with repeaters, amplifiers and splitters